Options Bar

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 16, And the countdown to Bloomsday!

So today, I prepared my self for the Spokane Bloomsday 10K by making four lattes.  However, in attempt to be physically fit and mentally prepared for the run, I find myself two days away from Bloomsday with no miles under the soles of my feet.  Meaning, I haven't gone on an intentional run since last spring.  However, if it comes to making lattes I have been practicing a lot there.  So hopefully the latte practice will somehow come in handy this Sunday...

For some reason, I am having a heck of a time steaming the milk.  I solved the problem of horrid tasting milk, but now I have a new challenge to conquer, milk frothing.  If anyone knows anything about real milk frothing please share.  I am currently using a 10oz milk pitcher, perhaps that is too small.  That only thing is that I have been able to get some well frothed milk accomplished before.  Well, I guess this blog continues to give me a chance to keep practicing.

Good luck to all the Bloomsday runners Sunday!!

1 comment: