Options Bar

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 11

     Good morning fellow readers, i want to thank you for your patience and apologize for my two day absence from latte making.  I have realized that I reached the point where this is getting hard to commit too, which if you have noticed has been somewhat of a problem since I started.  Anyways, for today I was inspired when I was at Java this morning, so I came home and immediately turned on the La Pavoni.  After adjusting the grinder, so as to make a finer grind, I was ready to go.  The shot pull was almost perfect, the creme was thick and it didn't taste over extracted.  Next I had the milk chilled and ready.  Once it was stretched and frothed, it was time for the pour.
     During the pouring of the milk I always gets a little nervous.  Remaining calm I carried on, then all of a sudden to my great delight the milk started rising to the top and swirling back and forth perfectly!  I maintained as much calm as I could manage and continued, until it was time to finish with the final downward swoop of the milk pitcher.  This beautiful picture is the final product of this mornings latte!!  Hope that you enjoy your day and for those of you living in Coeur d'Alene stay safe in the snow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i really wished I could drink this latte!! I am totally going to follow this blog everyday, so should everyone else!! I look forward to more excellent work from this blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete