Options Bar

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 6, Back on Track

After a several day, sabbatical, I have returned to the ever daunting La Pavoni espresso machine.  My little secret, though, is that I was still pulling shots; I was just not recording each one.  So today, I started using some new coffee I acquired from Super 1, which was another beautiful blend by DOMA.  The DOMA blend will be featured in the coffee tab soon.  Fresher beans did a world of difference on the pull of the shot.  Creme through and through.

Next, after many more videos, and continuing practice, the micro foam was formed and ready to be pulled.  It was at this time I again got a little hasty and rushed the milk pour.  To my excitement, some sort of image still appeared, leaving in its wake a mild tasting coffee, smooth and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment