Options Bar

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 13

Hello fellow readers, I hope that everyone had an enjoyable Easter.  Here is todays latte.  The blob in the upper left of the cup is an attempt to finish off the milk, resulting in a blob.
     Recently I was asked by one of the readers if maybe I could start incorporating some discussions into the blog, as if we were really in a coffee shop talking.  So here is the question I put forth, Pixar or DreamworksAnimation and why?  I know not that deep, yet it may be interesting to see what people think.  Please include your favorite movie by either company or favorite part about watching a that movie.

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up Russell. Your blog is awesome. ha! Mr Hubby and I still talk about your coffemachine - we're glad you're still using it. Will you ever make it to Norway this spring? If you delay you might end up meeting little jr, arriving in august. hopefully.

    cheers!

    ab (and f)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Hooray for you two!! Oh man, that is crazy news and super exciting. Uhmm that makes it even more critical for me to come visit sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete