Options Bar

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 26 and an international guest.

This week my friend Ute, whom I haven't seen in about six years, and her friend Sabrina arrived to Coeur d'Alene ready to see the most beautiful town ever and drink some of the neighborhoods best coffee.  Ute and Sabrina stopped by on their way through to British Columbia.  It is a good thing that they stopped, for I needed another topic for the blog, and it was great seeing them and hanging.  The time they wad here was a bunch fun.  I got to show them around the beautiful town of Coeur d'Alene Idaho.  The two ladies also got to enjoy some deliciousness found in town such as Bakery by the Lake, Java on Sherman, and Moontime.  Probably three of my favorite places.  Of course before they departed I made sure to seize the opportunity and provide them coffee beverages and blog their appearance.

1 comment: