Options Bar

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 23,

I had a conversation with a friend today regarding lattes.  Over the course of the conversation I realized that all the questions he was asking and the ones I was responding too were specific to how to texturize the foam and the creation of the latte art.  Of course that was the whole reason why I started this blog, to practice making latte art.  Thus I need to add some of found experience to the blog to help those in the same predicament that I found myself in.  I have decided that after this Thursday, which is my last day of class, I will write a post or two specifically on milk texturizing.  It might include some interviews with the pros and from other amateurs.  I think it would be cool to also try out some other machines.  Therefore, if you read this and have an espresso machine at your house, or your friend has one let me know so that i can add it to the blog.DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless

No comments:

Post a Comment