Options Bar

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I was introduced to a new addiction today, in the form of sailing!  I had know idea the awesome thrill that could be had while sitting on the side of a cat, harnessing the wind in my sail, all the while flying through the water!!  It was sheer brilliance and like nothing that I had ever experienced before.  As it has been said, the conditions were perfect, wind was blowing just right, blazing orange light, of the setting sun, reflecting off the clouds, and and full rainbow dazzling with near full spectrum of colors!  Nothing could be said but reflect with speechless awe of the One who created it all!!

 Upon arriving back home, I fired up the ol' LaPavoni machine and decided that tonight was a night to make the best tasting tea latte.  I recently discovered that the combination of my home brewed vanilla syrup, red tea, and steamed milk, can create quite the tasty night cap.  Just enough tea to set the evening mood and finish on some Western Literature homework.  Good-night and until next time drink some tea.

Perfect ingredients, for a perfect tea latte

A Latte that I made earlier this day

No comments:

Post a Comment